On Sept. 29, 2016, a state-of-the-art conference was held in Chicago, Illinois to highlight recent developments in the field of STI-HIV prevention.
Conference sponsors include the St. Louis STD/HIV Prevention Training Center, Chicago Department of Public Health, Illinois Department of Public Health, and the Midwest AIDS Training and Education Center.
We are pleased to provide access to speaker presentations from this important conference – CLICK on "PDF" to access speaker materials.
1) Gail Bolan, MD – STI 2016: Where We Need To Go / PDF
2) Stephanie Schuette, PhD – STI Burden in Chicago / STI Surveillance / PDF
3) John Brooks, MD – Zika Virus as an STI / PDF
4) Ramona Bhatia, MD, MS – PrEP implementation / PDF
5) Candi Crause – PrEP implementation / PDF
6) John Schneider, MD, MPH – PrEP implementation / PDF
7) Bradley Stoner, MD, PhD – STI 2016: Emerging Crises, Enduring Concerns / PDF
8) Patrick Sullivan, PhD – PrEP, Health Disparities, and Future Directions / PDF